Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thursday's the day!!

Since the last post, we have scheduled to be induced on Thursday, March 5th, unless she comes before then. So Lance and I, and all our family, are so excited that we will finally see what Alli looks like. Please pray that we have a good delivery and nothing goes wrong.
Since we now have a date that we know Alli will be here, Jana decided it was time to get her room completely finished. Since Lance has been back from training in Houston, he has been on a 24 hour service job that is 7 on 7 off, needless to say, we haven't seen each other much. But with the economy the way it is, beggers can't be choosers, so we are blessed to have jobs. Anyways, the best sister and brother-in-law came over today with a precious little helper, to get Alli's room in order. I absolutely love it and can't wait for Lance to get home so he can be surprised with the outcome!!
Anyways, I will be working through Tuesday, then home for good!! Lance and I had our 2 year anniversary on Saturday so we hope to go on a "last"date on Wednesday before we have our beautiful addition.
I hope everyone has a great week!
This is the wreath that will go on the hospital door. My mother-in-law, Felicia, made this.

We are waiting on our chair to be delivered. It may not make it before the delivery.End of 38 weeks. I am ready to pop!!

4 comments:

Heather Patterson said...

Hey Girl! The room looks AMAZING! I wish I was finished w/Tuckers room. I'm dragging my feet! :) Anyways, GOOOOOD luck this week, I'll be thinking about you!!! :)
Heather P.

Avery's Mommy said...

The room is GORGEOUS and what a cute wreath! I'll be praying for you...congrats!

Chris, Jana, Noah and Porter said...

I'm so proud of you! You had it up last night! I saw it! It looks beautiful, now all we need is the little princess! You will be a great mother, just try not to wipe her nose as rough as you did Noah's yesterday! We love you!

The Perkins said...

Yay!! I can't wait Jamie! Hopefully you aren't too miserable until Thursday! Have a great week :)