Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Little Alli

We went to the Doctor's office yesterday to see how Alli's jaundice looked and we were happy to hear that it was at a 9.8 so we are in a good zone and will not have to get tested for that ever again!! YAY!! Also, as of yesterday, Alli weighs 7lbs and 4 oz! She was back to her birth weight of 6lbs, 13 oz at one week of age and the Pediatrician was happy to see that. She said they want babies to be back at their birth weight by their 2 week birthday so we are a week ahead! Which I am so glad to hear because I worried she wasn't getting enough to eat.
We gave Alli her first bath this week and she wasn't too happy, but we made it. We have since given her two more baths (one was not planned, but she had an accident) and she seems to really like them now. I think she is going to be like her cousin Noah and love baths.
Lance went back to work and things have been crazy for me. I never realized how hard it would be to take a bath or get around town without Lance being here. It was quite an adjustment!
That is pretty much all that has been going on around our neck of the woods!



Alli enjoys her tummy time!

Have a great day!

This is how my child lays in her swing! She loves the outfit Muffy!

2 comments:

The Perkins said...

How sweet!! I can't wait to meet her. Her neck looks like it would hurt in that last picture. You are doing a great job Jamie!! I miss you!

Unknown said...

Alli is SO cute and she looks so different from when I saw her! I hope everything is going well for y'all. Why have you only given that baby two baths? Is that what you're supposed to do? I think when I have a child, I'm going to take the advice that I hear from you, because apparently, there's a LOT that I have no idea about.
She looks like a little worm sitting in her seat all laid over. lol.
Love you guys!!