Monday, March 9, 2009

Blessed!!

Lance and I are unbelievably blessed!! We could not have asked for a better delivery or baby girl!! We also are blessed with amazing friends and family, Thanks to all of you!!
We are all doing well at home, adjusting to life with a baby. We came home to a stork in the yard that read "It's a Girl"!! Thanks Sis!! I hope to get pictures with that soon. It has been a lot of work, but very much worth it! Tinker stayed with us the first night we came home and it was great having every meal prepared and ready, laundry done, and extra support. Thanks Gigi. Also Lance's dad and Fefe prepared lots of meals for us that were at our house when we got home, so nice. The first night was eventful due to waking up every two hours, but last night was even more eventful. Alli was in a lot of pain due to gas and Lance and I had no idea what to do, so we gave her some medicine and prayed that was it. It was but we were up, wait, I was up every hour for feedings. We are breastfeeding and last night she pitched a fit if she couldn't get food at the exact time she wanted it. So needless to say I had a bottle ready when I woke Lance up at 5:30 and I told him to have a good morning I was going to bed!!
We went to the hospital today to run a test to make sure her jaundice was still low and was not getting worse. We felt pretty hopeful, however, we were contacted this afternoon saying it had gone up and we had to go in again tomorrow for another test. Hopefully it has peaked and it shows to be going down. I hate having Alli's hands pricked and poked. I am leaving you with some pictures that we have so far. Her daddy cannot get enough of her and it shows. He has been absolutely wonderful through this whole experience and I could not have picked a better person to share this wonderful time with.

4 comments:

Stormie's Mommy said...

Aww Jamie she is so precious and I am so happy for you. It really is the best thing ever! I am glad that I found your blog and can enjoy seeing Alli! COngrats!

Heather Patterson said...

She is just adorable! Loving the strawberry blonde hair! :) We haven't heard her scream over here so I assume ya'll are doing great! Hope my labor/delivery goes as smooth w/Tucker... Congrats to you both... can't wait to meet her! :)

Hannah Lee said...

I am in love. And I know you guys are too! Can't wait to get my hands on her again!

Cristi said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful just like her mommy. Love her red hair!