Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We love her!

Mommy's little princess!


Noah loves his little cousin!



I love this picture!












Pops and Alli watching tv.


Some say we look alike!
Boo Boo finally held Alli. Jordan was so nervous, I don't think she took a breath the whole time she was holding her.

He loves me!





We had such a great weekend at Gigi and Pops. I got a whole nights rest thanks to Aunt Jana and Gigi getting up with Alli. I was totally exhausted, but didn't realize it until this past weekend. Alli is doing great and is such a great baby. She is now getting up every 4 hours during the night to eat, so I love that extra hour of sleep. She gets up between 1 and 2 and then again around 6 so we can't complain at all. The wonderful pictures were taken at Gigi's house by sweet Aunt Jana. She took over 700 pictures during our visit!! She does such a great job, I don't even take my camera when I know she is going to be with me.
As you can see in the pictures, Alli loves to sleep. We are trying to do Babywise where we keep her up after each feeding and then put her down for a nap (during the day) and then at night time go straight to bed after each feeding. She knows to go back to sleep at night, but during the day we don't stay awake after every feeding. We are working on it though. Our favorite time together is after the 1:30 feeding because we both lay down for our afternoon nap. That's usually the time Daddy calls to check on us.
We hope to get out of the house tomorrow for a trip to Shreveport with Daddy, but we don't know if we are definitely going to do so. Then we are going back to Gigi's so Pop can take me fishing and Gigi can babysit! I hope to then go shopping to get some clothes while I am in this weird size!!

4 comments:

Hannah Lee said...

You are not a weird size. You look beautiful and so does sweet Alli. Can't wait to get my hands on her again!

Stormie's Mommy said...

She is so precious Jamie! You look great! I hope all is going well in mother hood. I miss mine being that small so enjoy every second of it!

theglenns556 said...

Yay for the big picture post! I had been thinking about you and wondering how things were going! Babywise is awesome! It worked wonders for us!!!

The Perkins said...

She is so precious!!! I love the pics. I can't wait to meet her :)