Monday, November 10, 2008

Better late than never


I am just now getting a chance to post my pictures from Halloween. Since the time has changed, and it gets dark so early, I don't feel like doing anything when I get off. I usually cook dinner then get straight into my pj's and usually I am in bed by 8:15 or 8:30. To tell you the truth, I love going to bed early, because I have been getting up earlier to eat breakfast with my husband! I also have to walk the dog in the morning, but that's another issue!!

If you read Jana's blog you already know that Wallace (a.k.a. Chance) went back home after a 2 week stay with us. I knew not to get attached to that dog and as soon as I did, BAM, the owners call!! But he's back at home and even though my Willis is annoying and hyper all the time, I would want someone to let me know if they found him. So since Wallce flew the coop, Willis won't eat and acts like a lion in a cage. I will put food out for him and before I can sit down in the house, I can hear him turn over the food bowl! He is now the only dog in the garage and it's very evident he doesn't like it. Our fence should get built this week so that he can run around outside, but we still need to get him a companion so he won't act like a baby. But then again, would it be easier just to give him away to a good family? Nah, I can't do that!

This weekend seemed like it was nonstop!! I was so tired by the time I got home on Friday that I went to bed at 8 and didn't wake up until 8:30 the next morning!! Then when Lance got off work, we rode to Shreveport to get a few maternity clothes (that fit), and swung by his parents for just a minute. Halliburton put on a dinner later than night for their employees in Lance's division so everyone could get to know each other and meet their wives. I enjoyed my meal which consisted of: appitezers, steak and baked potato, AND dessert!! And I had a total of 3 refills so needless to say, my trips to the bathroom added up!! But I went to the dinner very hungry and I think I got my monies worth, or should I say Halliburton did!

I am going to leave you with pictures from Halloween. I was so excited because I thought I would have trick-or-treaters since we are in a new neighborhood. So you will see in the pictures, I was prepared!! I dressed the dogs up too, but Willis couldn't act right, so they went back in the garage after pictures. Also, Noah dressed up as a cow, but by the time he got to Aunt Jay Jay's house, he was out and by out I mean out of the costume and out for the night!!

Have a good week!




















3 comments:

Hannah Lee said...

So sweet! I love the new look for the blog!

Avery's Mommy said...

i'm so glad i'm not the only one that likes going to bed at 8:30. i'm not pregnant though so no excuse there - but i think having a baby is a good enough excuse! :) and waking up before 5am is no walk in the park! good night :)

Hannah Lee said...

Baby Alli! I think that is so precious! I love that name. That sweet name fits in your sweet family perfectly!