Friday, November 14, 2008

The Weekend is here, FINALLY!!!

It has been one busy payroll week for me, but I am happy to say that payroll is over! I was so organized that I was able to process it a day earlier than I normally do!! YAY for me!! I am so glad it's over though.



This weekend I get to see my good friend Ashley on Saturday
AND my good friend Katie G. on Sunday!

I am so lucky to get to see them this weekend. Jana and I are going to see baby cousin Ty at Tink's tomorrow and I hope to do a little shopping since I will be in Monroe. I really need to start that so why not tomorrow. Lance is going to be out of town ALL weekend for drill so I figured I could get a jump start on the Christmas purchases.

The house is coming along. Every room is pretty much finished except for the baby's room. We don't have everything hung yet, because we didn't want to put holes in the walls just yet, but I am getting a little hammer crazy and ready to get that taken care of. The baby, which we have decided to name "Alli 'Middle Name' Hancock", now has bedding for her bed, and I was just notified yesterday that her bed was picked up by her Pops. That is our Christmas present from Pops and Gigi so I told them to keep it until Christmas. However, I don't know if I can wait that long to get it up!!

So here are the most recent pictures of the bay-bay!! I will be 6 months on Tuesday and currently I have gained 8 pounds. I'm sure I won't keep track of that once I hit a certain number!! Have a great weekend.




2 comments:

The Perkins said...

I had fun hanging out with you and Jana on Saturday (and of course NOAH!!). Have a great week :)

Sarah Duke said...

Jamie you are too cute!! It seems like everything is coming along so very nicely. Hope to see you soon!