Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I don't know where anything is!

So this past weekend Lance and I moved into a new house. We absolutely love the new pad, but I can't find anything I need. I am so ready to have it in order and all put together. I don't have any pictures yet, but I will get some on here soon.

Since we've moved, the pups have had to stay in the garage all day and all night. Our fence has not been built yet, so they are stuck in the garage. Since we've had some pretty cold nights lately, I bought a heater for them to be warm. I also bought some sweaters for them which I think make them look precious, however, Willis doesn't like his too much. The past two mornings I went to check on them and Willis was naked!!! I don't know how he does it, but it's off every morning.

Here are some pictures from the past two days. Hope to update more pictures soon.

Don't you love my attire?!!!

This picture cracks me up!! I was trying to take a picture of Willis and he ran under Lance's legs!! Lance was working on the heater and didn't even notice I took the picture!!

2 comments:

Chris, Jana, Noah and Porter said...

Look at Willie and Wallie! They look so cute! Nice attire baby momma!

Avery's Mommy said...

i'm so excited i found your blog. congrats on the baby girl... i can't even explain how much fun its going to be...charlie would take 5 more...HA!