Friday, October 17, 2008

We don't have much longer...

Til we find out what we are having! Tuesday is the big day and it won't come fast enough! We are so excited! I still think it's a girl, and Lance says it's a boy to be opposite. I think the bigger my belly gets, the more excited he gets and I love it.



Not much has been going on our way, but I wanted to leave you with some pictures. The first one was taken around 19 weeks by Chris and Jana.




These were taken in Jana's office this week. She came by my office and said I needed to come to her office so she could document the change!! It just takes me forever to update! Sorry!




And I can't end a post without a picture of my precious lil punkin of a nephew!!




Have a good weekend.




1 comment:

Hannah Lee said...

I really enjoyed having lunch with you and Kristen! You are too cute! Can't wait to find out what it is! Love you!