Friday, October 24, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!

Most of you probably already now, but if not, we found out on Tuesday that we are having a little girl and super excited!! The Ultrasound Tech said we are measuring about 19 weeks and a few days, but Dr. McWhorter said we are going to stick to the due date that was first started (March 10) and if needed, push it back later. Other than that, everything looked good. She looks like she's going to be tall, because every limb was really long. She's very active and moves around a lot now.

Below is a picture from week 20 that was taken by sister. I hope yall have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Chris, Jana, Noah and Porter said...

I'm so excited! It's about time you updated! People were waiting!

Denise Darnell Davis said...

Congrats on a little girl!!

Hannah Lee said...

Yah for Baby Girl Hancock! We are so excited and can't wait to meet her! Love you!

Unknown said...

That picture of you is so CUTE! You look adorable pregnant, and I love your hair too by the way. I can't believe that you have a new dog, a new house, and a new baby. That's so much going on! I ordered a new bedspread the other day...lol....but that doesn't really compare.
That was so sweet when you were talking about how the baby is moving and it's the size of an avocado. I've never really been interested when other people talk about that kind of stuff but it's different now that it's my BFF! :)
Where did you get a new house? And when are you moving? I know I told y'all that I would send more pictures of my house, but not until I get my furniture in and everything unboxed and situated. Gosh that takes so long! I hope you get moved in and unpacked all before baby girl Hancock arrives!