Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Go Away Hives

I have been diagnosed with HIVES!!! I broke out with them a week after Alli P. came into our lives and I decided it was just hormones causing them. Well after 2 weeks of agonizing pain (and spreading all over my body), I decided it was time to get them checked out. I went to urgent care today and found out that I didn't have a disease, just hives. I was put on antibiotics and hope they clear up soon. Since heat aggravates them, I have to stay out of direct sun exposure and heat, take cool showers, and wear loose clothing. So I told Lance that the doctor said no weed pulling for me, until it clears up!! Way to get out of that one.
It's been one of those weeks for me. Hives taking over the body and loosing my mind. Pregnancy made me very forgetful, but I have definitely lost it now. I sent Alli to daycare yesterday without any bottles, then I forgot to leave a check for the cleaning lady. But don't worry, she found me! You never know what you are going to get!!


4 comments:

The Perkins said...

Hives do not sound fun! I'm glad you got that checked out and hopefully they will go away soon!!

Mallory said...

the newborn pics are gorgeous =)

Hannah Lee said...

Hives?! I am so sorry sweet girl!~ I love that little collage at the bottom- precious!

Avery's Mommy said...

omg love your new header... did jana take that? she is amazing.

i hated that i blamed my forgetfulness on the pregnancy and once avery got here, it only got worse!

hope your hives go away soon!