Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I can't believe it!!

I only have about four more weeks!!! I really can't believe it. It took so long until we found out we were having a girl and then bam, I am 36 weeks pregnant and waiting to deliver. Time flies when you are having fun, or just eating a lot, as I am!!
I went to the doctor today and Tinker was able to make the trip. Dr. McWhorter did a little ultrasound on her so it was wonderful seeing how big she was. The best news was that she definitely is a she and she is head down and ready to come out!! I have been having so much pressure so I knew she was down, but lately it's been very evident she's down!! Next week he will start checking me to see if I have progressed any. I keep telling myself not to get my hopes up because it's probably going to be a little while before she makes her debut.
Before the appointment, my co-workers threw me a shower. I had such a great time and I am so greatful for the wonderful people I work with. I couldn't ask for better co-workers!! Thanks to all of them!!

This is a blanket and pillow made by Mrs. Mary. This picture doesn't show it very well, but Alli's name is monogrammed on the blanket!

Ever since we found out we were having a little girl, Lance kept saying he was going to buy her a doll house once she got old enough. Well I needed a shelf for her room and I found this one at Target. Lance put it together and we couldn't be happier with it!This is the stroller/carseat we recieved. Lance got upset with me because this was suppose to be part of his "daddy duty" and I put it together before he could. It's tiring being pregnant.I guess my charm doesn't work everytime!! I still love you Noah.This is some pictures from the shower we had in Ruston a while back. I am a little behind with pictures.

3 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

omg all of those gifts are so nice and again - love the cake!

before you know it you'll have a little alli to snuggle with! :)

The Perkins said...

Wow...you really racked up! I'm so happy for you. Alli will be here before you know it! Love you!

Sarah Duke said...

Thank you - I am feeling a little better, but I still don't feel good. Yes I am very excited about only 1 qtr left, I actually registered for graduation today! I hope you can avoid this awful sickness!!!