Monday, May 17, 2010

It's a BOY!!

Yes, John Walker was born March 26 at 11:14 weighing in at 7 lbs 4oz and 19 3/4 inches long!! Late, I know, but life has been so crazy!! John Walker stayed in the NICU for 2 days for his rapid breathing due to taking on a lot of fluid during delivery. Delivery was again great and I was in labor and didn't know it, again. You would think I would never forget those contractions, but I did. Alli loves her brother, but I have to say she didn't know what to think when he came home. She called him a dog and a cat at first, but she has grown to truly love him. We are still working on her touching him "softly" which is getting better. When I burp him she likes to help me and she's learned how to tickle so she runs to his feet and says "tick, tick, tick" while she plays with them! It is precious! The next picture shows how much Alli loves to be a girly girl with her dress, bow and bracelets, but she would rather be in dirt with her tenni's on!!Gigi's favorite pictures...

Pop's fishing buddy.
DON'T LOOK ETHEL!!!!

Don't let that precious face fool you!! Alli has one red-headed temper and it's hilarious. She runs our house and she knows it. It is never a dull moment.

I am sad to say that I am husband-less for a few months. Lance took a job with the U.S. Marshals that includes a 4 month academy. He left when John Walker was 3.5 months old. We are going to visit on Memorial Day weekend for a much needed vacation. So needless to say, life has been crazy wonderful. Now that I am back at work, we have gotten into a routine and smooth sailing, well as much as you can with a 14 month old and 7 week old. They are truly a blessing and I love my life God has blessed me with! Hey, who needs sleep, right?!!
First Zoo Trip
5.5 weeks oldThis is Alli at 6 weeks, any resemblance? And the next is a 5 week old Alli.

Where did my little baby go? It makes me so sad and now that John Walker has come along, I realize that she has grown up so fast! But she's still a baby!

1 comment:

Stormie's Mommy said...

They are both precious and you look so good! Still same sweet Jamie.