Friday, March 19, 2010







































Well as you can see from the pictures, I think Alli had a great 1st Birthday!! She had so much fun playing with all the kiddos and of course the presents she got!! The last picture cracks me up because if you look close, Noah is on the floor playing with paper and he looks like he is up to no good!! He is so funny! That definitely looks like a Chris face!
Alli still is not walking, but she definitely takes steps. I am not going to rush it though. John Walker will be here Friday, March 26, so I am counting down the days! I would love for him to come before then, but we found out Wednesday that Lance has the hand, foot, mouth disease so the longer he waits, the better Lance will be!
Have a great weekend!









2 comments:

labride said...

Hope he gets better before the baby comes! My Mom was sick when my sister had her baby, no fun.

Avery's Mommy said...

She is so adorable w/ all that red hair. I know you're busy but can't wait to see pics of the new baby! :)