Monday, May 25, 2009

Guess who's talking!!

Alli Posey Hancock is talking these days, baby talk that is. Saturday Jana and I had a garage sale so Gigi came to stay and watch Alli for me. And somehow, she got Alli to start talking, at least we will give her the credit! It is music to my ears and makes me want to cry, tears of joy of course.
After church Alli and I headed to Pop and Fefe's house to stay the night. Alli got a chance to wear her new bathing suit that Hannah Lee gave her. Isn't it precious!! I put her feet in the water to try it out and she cried! I was shocked because she loves baths, but I realized Alli likes hot water, not cold water. So maybe we should start off with a hot tub. Just kidding. I hope we can get her to like it next week while we are at the beach. Sunday Felicia and I layed out for a little while, literally maybe 1 hour. I look like a lobster! And of course I didn't turn over, so I got a tan on one side of my body!!!

4 more work days then off to the beach. Well actually, Meg and Scotty are getting married Saturday so the Hancock household aren't going to leave until Sunday. Below are some pictures of the little Alli. She has discovered her thumb and hand, so most of the time they are in her mouth! Saturday, Jana and I were a little delirious from 3 hours of sleep! So we thought it would be a good idea to have Alli try on all her hats and sunglasses for the beach. As you will see, Alli didn't mind at all.











Alli's favorite cousin. He loves pizza. I think his mom said he ate 2 pieces this night!
Date night a while back. We went to see Cross Canadian, but it started raining before they performed.







4 comments:

Denise Darnell Davis said...

I tried Anna in the hot tub this past weekend (we were able to control the temp) and she loved it! She even fell asleep in it! Ali is precious, I can't believe how much she has grown!

Heather Patterson said...

Where did you get her shades?! I neeeeed to get Tucker some! Btw, she looks adorable in her hats! Hope she enjoys the beach!!!

The Perkins said...

I absolutely LOVE the pic of Alli on your blog header!!! So precious! You guys will have to come visit me or you need to bring her to the Ruston shower if you can so I can see her. Love you!!

Unknown said...

I miss y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alli is getting so big and I want to see her!!!!