Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Busy as a bee

When did life get so busy? I feel like I have not gotten caught up at work since I got back. That could be because I am learning how to evaluate transcripts as a back up. Also, I think when the word got out I was back, people have been calling off the hook to welcome me back.


Lance has been in Texas since last Thursday working so Alli and I have been spending a lot of time together. We stayed at Jana and Chris' last Friday night and Chris held Alli for the first time!!


On Saturday, Jana watched Alli and Noah while I went to meg and Scotty's couples shower that we helped throw.


Once that was over, Jana and I headed to Farmerville to spend Mother's day with Tinker. On Sunday Alli and Noah dressed up in River Oaks apparel to take a picture with Aunt Boo Boo for her ad. I think the caption should read "Rah Rah Roo, We love you Aunt Boo Boo", but she didn't go for that!


Lance and I are headed to Shreveport this weekend to stay with his parents. If the weather cooperates, Alli is going to take her first swim! Also, my good friend Ashley is having her baby shower. Then later we hope to go to the Cross Canadian Ragweed concert on Saturday, on our 2nd date.


Oh I almost forgot, Alli is sleeping through the night!! I can't believe it!


Also, I want to say Congratulations to Hannah, Nick, and Jackson!! Can't wait for baby #2.

1 comment:

Hannah Lee said...

Thanks, sweet girl! We are super excited! We are also excited that Baby Alli is sleeping through the night! I know you are so relieved! YAY FOR SLEEP!