Thursday, January 1, 2009

Who's in my bed

That would be my precious nephew Noah!! Noah and his mom came to stay with me the Saturday before Christmas. We went to visit our grandparents in Mississippi early that Sunday so we had to make sure we got up early so I talked them into staying with me. Just look how cute he is!

On the way back we stopped in Vidalia to see two of my bestest friends Rikki and Katie. It was so good seeing them! Rikki lives in Houma now and Katie is in Vidalia, so unfortunately, we don't get to see each other much. I sure do miss them.
Monday before Christmas I received a call from the Doctor's office letting me know that I failed my sugar test. So I went back on Tuesday to take the 4 hour test. Thank God I passed the test and I don't have gestational diabetes.
We had a wonderful Christmas. Christmas Eve was spent opening gifts at Lance's moms house. Then we stayed at my parents house and woke up early to open gifts. Lance had to leave to work after that so I met him back in Ruston that afternoon and did gifts with his dad, then headed to his granny's for a little while. I was definitely worn out, but it was so much fun. Christmas is my favorite Holiday.
All in all, my two week break has been wonderful. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday and hopefully I will have a good update. We have a little less than 10 weeks left and I am getting nervous. We still have to get her room ready!! We are mainly waiting on her dresser to come in which should be here in 3 weeks. Then I will feel a lot better and can actually decorate and put her clothes up, yes she already has a closet full!! Lance will be training in Houston from January 25th to February 20th so I will be doing the last minute nesting. I hope she doesn't come early!! We start child birth classes on Tuesday and I can't wait!!





2 comments:

katiestevens said...

I'm so glad I got to see you, even if it was just for a min & I look awful in the picture. Love you!--Katie

Hannah Lee said...

Had so much fun visiting with you yesterday! Little Alli's room is precious! See you soon, girl!