Sunday, January 11, 2009

Time has flown by!! I cannot believe I am at the end of 31 weeks, but I couldn't be happier. It's kind of getting uncomfortable these days though, but I keep on trucking. I woke up this morning and forgot I was pregnant, until I tried to get out of bed!! I was quickly reminded that I am almost 8 months pregnant!!

I had my first shower this weekend with my moms family and we had a great time. My cousin Dena threw it for me and she always has fun games for us to play and we cracked up the entire time!! I got a lot of great things, including clothes and the most precious piggy bank!! I also got a blanket that was made by my great grand mother, very special. I have pictures posted below.
I have been nesting already, not only at the house, but at work too. I went this weekend to SAMS to stock up on paper towels, toilet paper, and baby wipes. I don't know why I decided to take care of that two months before the baby's due, but I don't have to worry about doing it later. Also, I have rearranged Alli's room twice already and I have not received her dresser yet. As soon as I got home from my parents house, I unloaded all her new things and rearranged her closet again! I can't help it. Anyways, maybe I will try to update some new things this week. I am sure I will have some fun stories from our birthing class tomorrow!
This was from New Years, 30 weeks.


2 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

love the crib...looks like you got a lot of cute stuff at the shower. Tell the dresser ppl that you know a girl who had her baby at 31 wks so they better hurry up with it. LOL!

Avery's Mommy said...

omg its almost time!