Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Oh my. I feel like I can't take a breath. Life is so busy right now, but I have to say that I wouldn't trade it for anything. I have left work the past 3 weeks feeling like I didn't get a thing accomplished, but I would have days where I didn't have time to go to the bathroom at work!!



I was sick for 2 weeks, Alli for 1 week, then this week Mrs. Dorothy was closed, so I just knew I was going to fall apart! But we got Alli feeling better, then me, and then Jordan came through for us to watch Alli. Lance had to take Alli to the doctor last week because I couldn't miss anymore work. Poor thing, they drew blood and did chest x-rays only to not find a reason why she was running a 101.9 fever other than it's just a viral infection. Well the nurse had a hard time getting Alli's blood, and Lance was having to hold the baby down. The nurse even started tearing up so Lance had to tell her that that was enough! It killed him having to "hold" down his baby while she was in pain. I went to Alli's 4 month check up today and Dr. Slusher said more than once, how good Lance handled the situation! So that made Lance feel good. At first I felt bad because I thought the mom needed to be there when their baby is sick, but Lance is just as capable as I am.

But we had a great 4th of July weekend and I turned 24 on Monday! It has definitely been a challenging year, but I have never felt so blessed as I do now!!




No comments: