Wednesday, August 20, 2008


So I am still getting used to the idea of updating every so often. As you can see it's been a while since I last updated, but hey, life has been very busy and won't slow down! Lance and I have both been so busy with work. I would even go as far as to say that I have a lot more to do that Lance does at this time. Fall is so busy for me and it's going to be a while before I get the hang of things since this is my first fall at this position. Don't worry, it will all get taken care of. Also, I have a beautiful nephew that I visit atleast once a week. It seems like Friday afternoon is my favorite time to see him. I think he loves me too, which is wonderful because I love him so much! I miss my sister too. I am so ready for her to come back to work so we can visit with each other everyday and do lunch! But I know she would much rather be home with Noah.

On a different note, Lance and I had a small renovation completed in our kitchen and repainted. The color DEFINITELY did not come out the way we wanted it to, but it has grown on us. I really don't know if that is a good thing, but I will be the first to tell you that I am not going to paint another room in my house! It's not fun. I have already hired my dad to paint the baby's room once we find out the gender!! He jumped at the offer!

Well, I hope to have pictures up real soon!

Oh, yeah, Willis is also doing well. I really think he has gained more weight, which bothers me when I pick him up. I am in the process of trying not to spoil him as much. When Lance bought Willis for me, I wanted a small dog that waited on me to come home and followed me everywhere! Well that is what I have except for the small part, Willis is 20+ lbs, with a huge heart and I wouldn't change him for the world!

2 comments:

Hannah Lee said...

I am so glad you updated! I think about you everyday and that little miracle thats growing! Glad to see everyone is doing well! Love you!

Chris, Jana, Noah and Porter said...

I'm so proud of you for updating. Your blog is so sweet. Noah does love you and I miss you too! One more week! Love you little Jay and little punkin!